Sunday, April 17, 2011

4 Simple Steps to systemize my/your business


Step 1:  I Identify the top three activities that cause me the greatest frustration
Step 2:  Next I identify what the outcomes are that I am wanting to achieve with each particular activity that is causing me pain and frustration and I make sure I’m really clear on the outcomes I am wanting to achieve before I go into problem solving mode
Step 3:  I ask myself “What is the root cause of this frustration” and I keep asking myself this question until I come up with an answer that is not based on the person (me), or my VA, but rather on the process.  So, the answer as to what is causing the frustration should be that there isn’t a consistent, set way for doing it each and every time, and that you need to create a standard for performing the activity
Step 4:  Next I think in terms of what type of system would achieve each of the outcomes that I am wanting and I take one at a time and mindmap it out with the steps needed in order to achieve that outcome

No comments:

Post a Comment