Slide 1 – Company Purpose
- Name and Contact Details of the Company
- Define the company/business in a single declarative sentence.
Slide 2 - Problem
- Describe the pain of the customer (or the customer's customer).
- Outline how the customer addresses the issue today.
Slide 3 - Solution
- Demonstrate your company's value proposition to make the customer's life better.
- Show where your product physically sits.
- Provide use cases.
Slide 4 - Why Now
- Set-up the historical evolution of your category.
- Define recent trends that make your solution possible.
Slide 5 - Market Size
- Identify/profile the customer you cater to.
- Calculate the TAM (top down), SAM (bottoms up) and SOM.
Slide 6 - Competition
- List competitors
- List competitive advantages
Slide 7 - Product
- Product line-up (form factor, functionality, features, architecture, intellectual property).
- Development roadmap.
Slide 8 - Business Model
- Revenue model
- Average account size and/or lifetime value
- Sales & distribution model
- Customer/pipeline list
Slide 9 - Team
- Founders & Management
- Board of Directors/Board of Advisors
Slide 10 - Financials
- Balance sheet
- Cash flow
- Cap table
- The deal